I'm back! While I was gone I celebrated my birthday, went out to dinner, and changed the look of my blog. How does it look? I'm finally on my last personal training book and I am hoping to take the test in the next few weeks. I also found out I will be teaching class on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting in September and I am so excited to start!
1. What is your dream job? I love teaching aquatic classes and I wouldn't change it for the world. If I could do anything it would be a clothing or jewelry designer.
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time? Travel, lay out at my own private beach, shop. The list can just keep going.
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher. I would make up fake tests and put stickers on my dad's old work papers. I was a nerd.
4. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field? I am just starting out in my field. Anyone have any advice for me? :
5. What are your biggest pet peeves in life, blogging, or at work? Slow drivers in the left lane, slurrping soup/ cereal, and people talking on the phone in elevators, buses, trains etc. I don't want to hear your life story sorry.
6. What are your biggest fears? Snakes, failing at something and dying.
Hope you all had a great weekend!