Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Social



I'm back! While I was gone I celebrated my birthday, went out to dinner, and changed the look of my blog. How does it look? I'm finally on my last personal training book and I am hoping to take the test in the next few weeks. I also found out I will be teaching class on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting in September and I am so excited to start!

1. What is your dream job? I love teaching aquatic classes and I wouldn't change it for the world. If I could do anything it would be a clothing or jewelry designer.



2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time? Travel, lay out at my own private beach, shop. The list can just keep going.
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher. I would make up fake tests and put stickers on my dad's old work papers. I was a nerd.
4. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field? I am just starting out in my field. Anyone have any advice for me? :

5. What are your biggest pet peeves in life, blogging, or at work? Slow drivers in the left lane, slurrping soup/ cereal, and people talking on the phone in elevators, buses, trains etc. I don't want to hear your life story sorry.
6. What are your biggest fears? Snakes, failing at something and dying.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I went through a teacher phase growing up, too! My grandpa turned a shed in our yard into a mini schoolhouse with a chalkboard and desks and my best friend and I used to make our little brothers spend all day doing math worksheets we made up in there. They still kind of hate us for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said I would travel too! Lol

    Very cute blog!
    New follower :)
    Look forward to continue reading your blog :)

    Xo
    Christina
    Livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never be on your pet peeve list...I drive over the speed limit in the fast lane!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete