Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Social

I am doing my first Sunday Social!
Sunday Social

Favorite TV show from the past:

I love Seinfeld. I use to watch it with my dad all the time and now I watch reruns with J.

Favorite Show Currently:
This is really hard for me since I am a tv junkie. If I had to choose I guess it would be Greys Anatomy



What show would you NEVER do?Check Schedule For Air Times
Getting drunk and making a fool of myself on TV does not sound like fun.

What show would you LOVE to do?

I really want to be on the amazing race. Who wants to try out with me?


TV personality/character that you feel is most 
like you?

Sophia Bush
This was hard. I could not think of anyone but the first person that popped into my head was Brooke from One Tree Hill so why not?

TV character you'd want date:
Mr. Fitz. Hot and smart

No comments:

Post a Comment