Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Social Travel Edition

Sunday Social






1. What is the best trip you've ever been on? Cancun. I have been there twice and I am itching to go back as soon as possible. It's warm, the water is gorgeous, and the food is delicious.





2. What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip? I would say NYC. There is tons of different things to do for any price range such as shopping, shows, and great restaurants.
3. What is your best idea for a couples trip? Honestly I would say Cancun again but for some variety I'll say Las Vegas. I have never been there but I would love to go and I think going with a group of people would be a lot of fun.
4. What is the best vacation on the cheap? Montauk! If you want a laid back beach vacation, Montauk is a gorgeous place to go. If you go in September the prices of hotels drop but it's still warm enough to enjoy the beach.


5. What is the place you most want to visit? Hawaii and Bora Bora. I can't choose between the two.
Overwater Bungalows

6. What are your vacation necessities? Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Vera Bradley bag, Camera, and Reading material.

2 comments:

  1. awesome answers!

    nyc is amazing :)

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Montauk! One of my favorite places especially in September when it's less crowded.

    ReplyDelete