Friday, August 3, 2012

Weekly Workouts.



Here are some workouts that I did this week. I love finding a workout on pintrest that I can do at home. I usually do one or two of these workouts with 20-30 minutes of cardio.
Obliques Workout
class
.

and my favorite (my legs are still shaking)
Lean Legs Pyramid from Tone It Up
  • 20 squats
  • 30 lunges
  • 40 toe touches (head forward, legs straight, bend down & touch your toes)
  • 50 second wall sit (sit up against a wall, legs at 90 degrees & hold it!)
  • 90 second jumping jacks
  • 50 second wall sit
  • 40 toe touches
  • 30 lunges
  • 20 squats

And I just want to Congratulate the USA Gymnastics team. I loved watching them and Gabby was awesome. It made me miss gymnastics and yes I teared up when they found out they won.
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment