Friday, June 29, 2012

ABC's of Me

I'm guessing that it's mostly people I know that are reading this blog, but I'm posting just for fun anyways. If I don't know you and you are reading my blog I'd love to hear from you!



A. Age: Early 20's
B. Bed size: Full
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the toilet and washing dishes.
D. Dogs:  No. If they weren't so expensive I would have one right now. 
E. Essential start to your day: Glass of water and make up.
F. Favorite colors: Turquoise, gray, and more recently neon pink.
G. Gold or silver:Silver
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play(ed): I played the clarinet for about three years.
J. Job title: Aquatic Exercise Instructor.
K. Kids: nope.
L. Live: Virginia
M. Mom’s name: Joanne
N. Nicknames: Bear, Betty, Piglet. My boyfriend gives me a new name every month.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None.
P. Pet peeves: I have a ton but of course I can't think of any now. Biting nails, slow drivers in the left lane and slurping soup.
Q. Quote from a movie:The only thing I can think of is "Quick what's the number for 911" (Little Rascals). Makes me laugh every time.
R. Righty or lefty: Right.
S. Siblings: Only child.
T. Time you wake up: 9:00 when I'm not working.
U. Underwear: Cute ones.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Mushrooms
W. What makes you run late: Traffic. I hate being late.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Left wrist, Right Hip, Fingers,Chest. 
Y. Yummy food you make: I love to cook but I would say the best things I make are chicken parm, quesadillas, meatballs, and mashed potatoes. 
Z. Zoo animal you like: bears

Survey from http://www.frommrstomama.com/

Xo K.

No comments:

Post a Comment