Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Swollen Ankle

It's been a while since my last post. I can't say my days have been  interesting. Most of my days consist of hanging out by the pool, studying for my personal training test, and some shopping. J's parents did come visit for 2 days last week to see the new apartment. I also hurt my ankle last week so I haven't been able to work out much but the good news is I subbed for my first aquatics class yesterday. It is always difficult teaching someone else's class since the group is use to that instructor and how they teach. I did enjoy getting back to teaching and I'm excited to teach for the rest of the week. Here are some pictures from the past couple of days. I promise I have some more exciting plans in the next couple of weeks, so I will have more to post on.

Lunch at a local Beir Garden

Pink Peonies
New watch

swollen ankle





No comments:

Post a Comment