Monday, June 18, 2012

Bonfire

This weekend was pretty interesting. I went to West Virginia to one of J's coworkers house for a bonfire party. He literally lit a whole tree on fire. We also camped out in his backyard and I freezed my behind off. I made Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars to bring to the party. They were delicious but time consuming, next time I'll just buy the cookie dough.

Here are my Pictures of the Day and some other random pictures.
1. Art- The only "art" that is in my apartment. 2. Time-  Yes I took this today. i forgot to take a picture. Iphone 3. Yellow- I eat a banana almost every day.

Bonfire before it was lit.

4. Out and About- Bonfire 5. In your bag- Coach bag, Ray bands, Wallet, 2 Chapsticks, Keys, lotion, pen and Taylor Swift Perfume. 3.Something we don't know about you- I collect shot glasses from every place I go.


Cookie Dough Cheesecake bars


Flowers from Trader Joe's



Xo K.


No comments:

Post a Comment