Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Favorites: Reality TV

BLOG TITLE

Today I am linking up with Bargain Blonde about my Favorite Reality TV shows.


Favorite Returning Show: Teen Mom

I absolutely love Bentley this season and it is hard to not enjoy the drama. Amber is still a train wreck. Catelynn and Tyler still annoy me and Farrah still does her annoying cry.


Favorite Brand New Series- Don't Be Tardy For the Wedding

I love any and all Housewives and this show is no different. I was crying my eyes out during her wedding.

Favorite Couple I love to hate: Alexis and Jim
Jim Bellino Jim Bellino and television personality Alexis Bellino attend the Jim Henson Company and PBS SoCal Dinosaur Train Event at Los Angeles Live Steamers Railroad Museum on May 7, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Alexis use to be my one of my favorite housewives but she is started to get on my nerves. Either way, she still makes the show entertaining.


Favorite Show I am bored with: Real Housewives of New York
The Real Housewives of New York Cast Pic
This season hasn't been my favorite, but it just started so my feelings may change.

Favorite Character(s) I unexpectedly love: Tamara and Heather- Real Housewives of Orange County

It seems like ever season I either hate Tamara or love her. This season I am liking her again. I also love Heather and how down to Earth she seems.

Favorite hair and makeup:

I would not mind looking like her. I would also like her wardrobe if possible too. Thanks.

Do you agree? Xo. K

No comments:

Post a Comment