1. What were you like in Middle School/HS?
In middle school I played a ton of sports. I did gymnastics in the fall, volleyball in the winter and tennis in the spring. In high school I had my group of girlfriends but I socialized with everyone. I was on the volleyball and cheerleading team and was captain of both during senior year (I had to choose between my sports because in high school they were all in fall). I was definitely not in the popular group but I loved high school and wouldn't change anything about that time. Oh and I had really bad hair until sophomore year. Yuck.
2. What were your favorite past times? Volleyball, cheerleading, hanging out with friends and boyfriend, and of course shopping.
3. What songs were you obsessed with?(Backstreet Boys anyone?) Of course in Middle School (or younger I have no idea) I loved the Spice Girls and N*Sync. In high school I liked Eminiem and Britney Spears.
4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe? One time in middle school I wore these bright red pants. Horrible. I definitely looked like a stop sign.
5. Who was your celeb crush? Paul Walker and Jessie McCartney.
6. What were your favorite tv shows/movies? One Tree Hill, Grey's and Laguna Beach. For movies I loved Billy Madision, Happy Gilmore, Elf, and Jerry Maguire. I also watched a ton of Julia Roberts movies. Can I just say how happy I was when I found out Laguna Beach was on MTV again? I love it!