Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
1. What is the first website you log into each day? Facebook, email, and Twitter.
Facebook Buttons Image 3648
2. Give us some funny websites that you visit that we need to know about.

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why? Facebook. I love keeping in touch with my friends from college and home. As much as I love Pintrest I love my friends more.

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why? Twitter. Twitter can keep me entertained for a lot longer. Instagram only keeps me occupied for about 2 minutes.
5. Favorite YouTube video. Post it! I honestly don't ever go on youtube. I don't know why I just  can't spend all day on it but this video makes me laugh every time I watch it

6. Biggest online pet peeve? When people write like.... @ the beach.u wish u were as kool as me. Ugh we aren't in middle school anymore. Write like an adult. Also when people are bipolar on facebook. One minute you're saying how much you hate everyone and the next you are having the best day ever. You will be deleted.


What are your internet favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment